Friday, April 19, 2013

FO Friday 134

Hi everyone. So sorry for the delay on getting this up! I don't have much to share, but I did finish my March cross stitch for my Woodland Sampler by the Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery. Yes, I am behind on it, but I did start April right away to try and get right back on track! It looks a little crooked in the pic, as it's in the q-snap and the linen is being pulled a little.


I hope you all have a great weekend and everyone please stay safe in Boston and Texas, or everywhere for that mattern!

Share your FOs!


8 comments:

  1. These adorable cross stitch samplers make me want to try cross stitching again

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep seeing these samplers. I'm trying to resist the cross stitch!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm seeing so much cute cross-stitch these days. I'm not sure I can handle another craft, but it's fun to live vicariously through others!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling! I miss cross stitch... must resist!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cross stitch looks cute, I really need to try it sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! I learned how to cross stitch as a child but somehow embroidery was never my thing. My mom is addicted though. Would you have any pattern book or kit recommendations that I can take for her when I go to India?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute, I love cross stitch, it's been a while since I've picked any up. Deb x

    ReplyDelete