Friday, May 17, 2013

FO Friday 138

Happy Friday everyone! I have my Sweet Summer Rays shawl as I promised to share this week. Unfortunately I wasn't able to get any pictures of me wearing it as my husband worked a lot, so I was never able to get him to take pics. I did however get a lot of other pictures of it! I hope you enjoy! I have to say, I love love love it.



I thought this picture showed the great texture change between the purls and knit stitches. Please excuse the bird poop...lol



  

Materials:

Needles: US 6 (4.0 mm)

Share your FOs!




12 comments:

  1. So beautiful and elegant! Have a nice weekend. Regula

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks so pretty, you must be really proud of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful shawl. I'm sure it feels wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very elegant shawl. Looks very practical too - a neutral colour and a subtle pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the shawl, it's good you posted the picture to show the texture. I must check out this pattern. The shaping of this shawl is fabulous. Congrats on your project. Been awhile since I've had a finished object to share...happy to be here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous shawl, I love how it turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow it's looks fantastic! Just so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a beautiful shawl!love it!

    ReplyDelete