Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Work in Progress Wednesday 158

Hi everyone. I hope this post finds you well. We had a great time this weekend and now I'm plowing through work. I'm almost finished with my secret project, and let me tell you, it's going to be a huge weight off my shoulders. I can't wait to tell you all about it once I can. Not only that, I'll have time to knit, cross stitch and sew! I can't wait! I almost promised myself a week off coming up. We're hoping to take a small little vacation and it's much needed in my house.





As you might have guessed, I'm still working on my one project, the Elfe sweater in Candy Skein Yummy, Grape Soda and Sugar Snap Pea. As you can see I'm SOOOOOO close to finishing! I would love to be done by Friday (but not blocked, just done with the knitting), but I don't want to put the pressure on myself. If I finish, awesome, if not, that's okay. There's always next week.

I will promise you one thing. Once I finish my large secret project, I will be trying to post here more leading up to the holidays. There are a lot of different subjects I'd love to write/cover on the blog. I hope the first one will be about my secret project. :)

That's it for me today. I hope you all have a great rest of your week.

For those that are new to WIPW, to share your WIPW post with us, just fill out the Mr. Linky below. Despite it saying you must comment, don't feel as if you do. That is something Mr. Linky automatically adds. I just ask you to check out a few of the links posted to see what everyone else is working on and comment there if you can. Everyone loves feedback and a little encouragement on their projects! Also, please link back to this post in your post to get the word out! The more the merrier!

8 comments:

  1. wow that is a gorgeous sweater, I absolutely love those colours together!! Have a knitty Wednesday xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colours in your sweater. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty sweater, i love the colours. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. What darling colors! It is looking awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this sweater! Your colors are great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colors!

    Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those colors and you're doing a bang up job! I can't wait to see your secret project and I do hope you get a break/vacation squeezed in there! Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete