Friday, November 8, 2013

FO Friday 161

Happy Friday! It's been a tough and tiring week in my house, so we are VERY excited that tomorrow is the weekend. I'm looking forward to spending time with my husband this weekend, just hanging out at home. We don't see much of each other during the week, now that he has to travel quite a distance for work each day.

Believe it or not, I actually have a FO!




As you know, I've been addicted to making the Hogwarts Express Shawl. If you follow me on Instagram, you've already seen these pictures, but I wanted to share them with everyone here as well. I can't say enough about this pattern or this shawl. Not to also toot my own horn, but I also LOVE the new Candy Skein Savory fingering. It's such a pleasure to work with.




Materials:

Pattern: Hogwarts Express by Susan Ashcroft
Yarn: Candy Skein Savory fingering in Oatmeal Cookie
Needle: US 6 (4.0 mm)


That's it for me. I hope you have a great weekend!

Share your FOs!





1.You're first!    
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets
If you are participating in FO Friday!, enter your name and URL in the form below and press Enter.
Your name:  
Your URL: 
Please leave a comment after linking... Thank you!
Click here for Mister Linky's name/URL cookie removal tool.

13 comments:

  1. Such a pretty shawl, and the colour is lovely! Enjoy your weekend at home :-) .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations with finishing your shawl, it is a beauty. And enjoy your weekend at home:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your yarn is gorgeous and love the owls around the border of your shawl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures :) congrats looks great on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute! I love the color, it will go with everything.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the shawl. I just started listening to the Harry Potter books on my way to work. I somehow avoided them when my girls were little. Anyway, my finished projects these days are small and easy...all that my stressed brain can handle!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it I love it I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Superbly jealous of your trip and love the shawl! Hope things get less tough soon.

    ReplyDelete