Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Work in Progress Wednesday 209

Hey guys! Sorry I'm late for this but just realized it's Wednesday. I'm so hard at work preparing for the Vista Fiber Fiesta, I'm not sure if I'm coming or going. That's the problem for working for yourself, days of the week don't really matter. Sadly, I'll be able to keep track of time better soon as hockey season is starting. I usually know what day it is when, as I keep track of when my teams are playing.

Anyway, I have an update on my Skull Shawl (the pattern is called Jolly Roger shawl). I've started the lace skull border and I have to say, so far this has to be one of my favorite projects I've ever made for myself.


Isn't it awesome!? The whole border is in the Pumpkin Spice. I'm using Candy Skein Savory fingering in Pumpkin Spice and Oyster. Depending how it looks after the border, I might add a few rows of Oyster garter stitch to it before binding off.

That's it for me today. I hope you have a great rest of the week.


11 comments:

  1. I, too, look forward to the lace edging!
    Sheila
    http://sheilazachariae.blogspot.com/2014/09/holiday-knitting-crocheting-part-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect shawl for Day of the Dead...very tempting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't been on for a very long while so hope it's OK to come back. Oops! I seem to have managed to add myself twice! I like the shawl you are working on and, like other bloggers, am looking forward to seeing the lace edging. The colours go well together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like an interesting shawl. I like the color combinations, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice looking shawl. i like this mode..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lookin' good!!!! The widget isn't loading for me (could be the machine I'm on) - https://iyarny.wordpress.com/2016/09/28/wip-wednesday-what/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ojjjeeee, soviel Englisch kann ich nicht. Grrrr, aber egal, ich wünsche dir ein schönes Wochenende.

    Lieben Gruß Eva

    ReplyDelete