Friday, February 8, 2013

FO Friday 124

Happy Friday! I hope all is well in your neck of the woods. I've been busy working on my Color Affection shawl and Woodland Sampler cross stitch and working away in the Candy Skein studios. I don't have too much to share today, unfortunately, but I did finish the January cross stitch! This pattern is part of the Woodland Sampler by the Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery!


Isn't it adorable!?! Again, this is my first time using linen, and though it takes more concentration, it looks awesome! This is also 28 count which is a very very small weave. The lines might look crooked in the picture, but they are straight. The linen is being pulled oddly in my snap frame. :)


I hope everyone had a great weekend! Happy crafting.

Share your FOs!



13 comments:

  1. There is one cross stitch picture each month, right? January is lovely. Have a nice weekend. Regula

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, this picture is soo lovely. You did it. I love linen,it has such a rustic grip. (Hope it's the right word). Have a good weekend too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww that sampler is just gorgeous, I love it!!! Have a creative friday xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh the reindeers look so cute and it looks lovely on linen.
    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The linen looks awesome! I only cross stitched once on linen and I remember it taking so much more concentration but the results are super lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cross stich has been so great I might have to buy a kit for my Aunt from them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH, that is so cute! You did a beautiful job! I have nothing but maybe one of these days! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. very beautiful and the reeinders are so nice!!!

    ReplyDelete