Friday, March 28, 2014

FO Friday 174

Hi everyone! Thank god it's Friday, right? It's been a crazy busy week for me and I'm ready to relax a little, despite having some work to do as well. At least I love my work. :)

I don't have a finished project to share this week unfortunately. I've been too busy to have enough knitting time to finish anything, but my project I shared Wednesday, the Rondelay shawlette, is going great and I hope to be finished by next Friday. I'll keep my fingers crossed but won't promise anything.

I hope you all have a great weekend!

Share your FOs!



7 comments:

  1. I'm always amazed at the people who have finishes on a weekly basis - that's so impressive, it's taken me about 3 months to finish the cable knit afghan I've been working on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you will have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tami, I messed up link #11 ... linked it to a project page instead of my blog. I'm sorry :(. Can you fix this?
    I'll be more careful next time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with getting your shawlette finished soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I joined in too. Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete