Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Work in Progress Wednesday 206

Hi everyone! I hope all is well with you this week. We're just plugging along and working hard. We didn't do much this weekend. I think I've mentioned before but we're turning our basement into a tiki bar. It's a ton of work, but so fun. We worked on that a bit this weekend and hung out with a friend that was in town from the Bay area (San Fransisco).




I've been working a ton of my secret project, but I've also been doing a little knitting. As you can see, I'm speeding right along on my Jolly Roger Shawl I'm still insanely in love with it. I just moved it to a 32" cable as it was super tight on the 24". I'm using Candy Skein Savory fingering in Oyster and Pumpkin Spice.


I've also been working on the Sockhead I'm making my brother in law for Christmas. It got thrown to the side for awhile, but I'm back at it again. I'm on the decreases, so I figured it's almost an FO. I'll post it soon.

That's it for me. I hope you all have a fantastic rest of your week. Hopefully I can post a finished object on Friday!



6 comments:

  1. Those colours look great together

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your knitting work looks beautiful and I am curious to your secret project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how Halloween this look with those colour combinations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the Oyster and Pumpkin Spice colors!
    Sheila
    http://sheilazachariae.blogspot.com/2014/08/new-blanket-pattern-prada-headband.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Thank You Very much Doctor Otonokpo for making my ex boyfriend come back to me. I am Cordelia Sandra from Brazil and i am putting this testimony here too because i want to share my testimony of how i was helped by Doctor Otonokpo within 48 hours of contacting him. Yes, it was last week my ex boyfriend returned to me after i contacted Doctor Otonokpo. My boyfriend was always going back to meet his ex girlfriend because he never really left her. Her name was Sophie. I didn't know how it happened one day after breakfast that i saw him looking at his ex girlfriend's picture on Facebook and I flared at him that he doesn't care about him and he was with me and still thinking about his ex although we have been dating for 6 months. He stormed at me and left the house and never returned. I was heartbroken and wanted him to come back. I was in a nightclub with friend one evening that I saw him with Sophie there, I was humiliated that night and I regretted going there only to see him there. I went online after some days and found Doctor Otonokpo and read about him and I contacted him to help me get him back. I must say that within 48 hours, my boyfriend came back to me and pleaded for leaving me. Is this how spell works so fast? Please, if you want help, contact Doctor Otonokpo too to help you at otonokpotemple@gmail.com
    Call/WhatsApp +2348114129781

    ReplyDelete