Friday, October 5, 2012

FO Friday 107

Happy Friday everyone! I'm sorry this is going to be really short but I lost track of the time (and day to be honest). It's almost midnight and I have to get up early to sign the paperwork on the house! I promise once we're settled and I have my own studio that this blog will get MUCH MUCH better, with more posts than WIPW and FO Friday.

As promised I finish the first sock of my Skype socks! I'll give more details when I finish the second, but plan to work on it during the Vista Fiber Fiesta, so I can't finish the second just yet. As you may remember, I'm using Candy Skein Yummy fingering in October '12 colorway, Witch's Brew. I want to thank everyone on Wednesday for such nice comments about the colorway!

I apologize for the picture, as it was taken with my phone in a semi-dark room on Wednesday night when I finished it.



I'm off to sleep, and think about the moving that is in my very near future! Have a great weekend everyone!

Share your FOs!

17 comments:

  1. They are lovely and grand and I might have to make another pair :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pattern that really shows off the colours! How exciting that you will have your own studio - jealous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck at the Vista Fiber Fiesta and of course the moving! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck and the socks looks fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE that sock and yarn combo!!! Yay on the signing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. the pic looks great, as do the socks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. No need to apologize - I'm always amazed that you keep FOF and WIPW going when you have hectic things in life!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulous sock, you are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely sock! Have a great weekend!

    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for another great link up!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The fine detailing showed up so well in Witch's Brew!

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE your socks. I often come here to find other good blog reads. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats! I seriously love that colorway. Payday. I'm getting some! I'm sad I missed out on Honey Crisp, though. :/

    ReplyDelete