Friday, May 20, 2011

FO Friday 35


Happy Friday everyone! As I mentioned Wednesday, I'll be out of town starting today, so won't be able to get to all of your FO posts until I get back on Monday (or probably Tuesday since I'll have to write my Tuesday post when I get home Monday night).

Sadly, I don't have an FO to share. I had planned to share my hair kerchief, but I haven't finished it yet. I thought I would get a lot of knitting done this week at my meet up, but it was canceled this week and rescheduled for next Tuesday. I was going to push on it today (Thursday), but I had to do silly things like clean house and laundry. So, I will share it next week, hopefully with pictures of me actually wearing it on vacation! YAY!

Just as a teaser...I'll be releasing 4 skeins of lace weight yarn on Tuesday! Three new colorways and a colorway that seems to be quite popular. :) I have to say, the new ones are so pretty, I'm having a hard time parting with them. Until then, have a great weekend everyone!

Share your FOs!




14 comments:

  1. Hey Tami,

    I haven't been able to do any knitting since I've been in VA but I hope my fo this week still qualifies. :D

    Can't wait to see your new skeins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your time away - looking forward to your next "show and tell!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bon voyage! Also, I emailed you a bunch of questions for an interview. I'm really excited to read your answers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope Palm Springs is awesome for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a fantastic trip! Please take some pics so I can live vicariously through you. It's a long weekend here but my husband is working everyday and it's raining : (

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the teaser, Tami. While I've been getting my garden in for the year I've hardly been writing or reading blogs, so I need to catch up and I want to belatedly congratulate you on getting your yarn store up and running. I hope to do the same someday so I'm super excited to seeing you actually do it. I look forward to seeing your lace yarn on Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope your time away is lots of fun, even if the knitting just stays in the bag for a few days.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just got mine finished, whew wanted to post. Hope you enjoy your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  10. thank you for the drive to at least get something done... although it was a tiny FO ...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Enjoy your trip. This is the first time I've posted, thanks for this.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi again Tami - When I came back to read more FO posts today (Saturday) I didn't see my name on the list even though I thought I added it yesterday. I hope you don't mind that I went ahead and linked up my post belatedly! Hope you are having a good trip!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looking forward to the new colorways!

    ReplyDelete