Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Work-in-Progress Wednesday 77

Happy hump day everyone! I'm going to keep this short and sweet as I'm still working on the cardigan, but I'm SO close to finishing that I don't want to show you a picture of it and ruin what it looks like with sleeves! I also haven't been feeling great lately, so the last thing I want to do is sit in front of the computer more than I have to. I'm still hoping to show you a un-blocked finished cardigan on Friday, but that might be stretching it. We'll see, as I was unable to knit yesterday due to having a ton of work to catch up on after I took the weekend off. The Rhombi cardigan is also the only thing I'm working on right now (crazy, right?) because I just want to finish! I get too distracted by other projects, so I'm not even peeking at them right now.

Have a great day everyone! Can't wait to see your WIPs!


For those that are new to WIPW, to share your WIPW post with us, just fill out the Mr. Linky below. Despite it saying you must comment, don't feel as if you do. That is something Mr. Linky automatically adds. I just ask you to check out a few of the links posted to see what everyone else is working on and comment there if you can. Everyone loves feedback and a little encouragement on their projects! Also, please link back to this post in your post to get the word out! The more the merrier!


13 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better soon! And good luck getting the cardigan finished by Friday

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see your Rhombi. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you feel better soon. Looking forward to seeing your cardigan. I am not joining in today, but will be reading all the fantastic posts! After all my crochet practise, my fingers on my right hand are killing me, and still hurting, arhh, this never happened with the knitting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Feel better soon! Can't wait to see your Rhombi!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you feel better soon!! Can't wait to see the Rhombi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you feel better soon, don't over due by trying to get the sweater done for FOF, but I am anxious to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you feel better soon, and we get to see what you've been working on.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for taking the time to post and letting us all join; especially as you're not feeling well! Take it easy and feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you feel better soon. Looking forward to seeing you "sleeved" cardi!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Get lots of rest! Can't wait to see the finished cardigan!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope you are soon well and happily wielding your sticks!

    :)

    ReplyDelete