Friday, March 29, 2013

FO Friday 131

Hi everyone! Happy Friday! My days are all screwed up and I almost forgot about this post due to my husband being on vacation from work all this week. In fact, it's after midnight right now, so I won't even need to schedule this as I usually do!



As promised I have my cowl to show you, but unfortunately it didn't dry in time so I'll have to so it to you next week off the blocking mat. This isn't a great picture for color (the last picture was accurate as the sun is blowing the color out in this picture) or the cowl for that matter, but I did want to prove to you all that it IS finished. It just needs a few ends woven in and it will be ready to wear. Unfortunately, it's warm enough here right now that we're going to the beach today, but one the next chilly night, I'll definitely be wearing it! This was a fun, easy and quick pattern to make and I'd definitely recommend it.

Project details:

Pattern: Variance by Lisa Mutch
Needle size: US 4
Yarn: Hazel Knits Artisan Sock in Ruby Love


Share your FOs!




7 comments: