Sunday, March 24, 2013

Sweet Summer Rays Shawl KAL and Coupon Code!

Hi Everybody!


Sillylittlelady (Holly) and I have joined together to create a gorgeous new shawl, Sweet Summer Rays, using Candy Skein Sweet Fingering (50% merino/50% silk). The KAL will officially take place at SillyLittleLady's Ravelry group, but please feel free to share your projects and chat at the Candy Skein group as well!


The Details:

Start Date: April 15, 2013
End Date: May 15, 2013

Coupon Code for 20% off the Ravelry pattern and 15% off yarn from Candy Skein.com, active now: sweetsummerkal

    The coupon codes will be valid until April 16th for those participating in the KAL.


There will be a giveaway package mailed to one lucky winner chosen by random number generator
of those who link pictures of a finished project by May 16th to the Pattern Projects. Please tag your projects SWEETSUMMERKAL on your project page as well!


Please play along on Instagram! Take a picture of your yarn, wip, anything about the KAL and tag both @candyskein and @thesillylittlelady along with the tag #sweetsummerkal.









5 comments:

  1. oh gosh oh gosh oh gosh. I usually can't sign up to KALs.. so much commitment in my already busy knitting schdule... but coupons.. but pretty.. but i have two weeks to finish other things off...

    I'm 80% in! Hopefully the other 20% will catch up. Does it only take one skein?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does only take one skein of Sweet fingering!! I hope you join us!

      Delete
  2. Yay!!! I already have a skein of your gorgeous Sweet fingering Midnight Mousse and with the coupon code for the pattern I can join in on the fun!!!!! I have only knitted for about a year although I have known the basics of knitting since my mama taught me at the age of 5. I have just picked up the needles and started to really knit since last June and true to my nature I jumped right in and started with a lace pattern LOL nothing ventured nothing gained right?!? I crocheted for years but, it began to hurt my wrists and shoulders so I had to give it up. I have wanted to join in on a KAL for a while so I am thrilled to be a part!!! I will be looking forward to April 15th :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome! I'm so glad you'll be joining along. It's a perfect shawl pattern for someone who wants to jump back into knitting!

      Delete
  3. Just now found your blog ~ what a pretty shawl :)
    haPPy day :)

    ReplyDelete