Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Work in Progress Wednesday 174

Hey guys! Sorry for the lateness of this post, but I'm sick. :( I've been knitting away on Christmas gifts, even finishing one of the fingerless gloves last week. Unfortunately, I'm at the point in all the projects that I can't show them to you until after Christmas. I hope you understand! I hope if I get all of my holiday knitting done in time, I can soon work on "me" projects!

I hope you're all having a great week.


For those that are new to WIPW, to share your WIPW post with us, just fill out the Mr. Linky below. Despite it saying you must comment, don't feel as if you do. That is something Mr. Linky automatically adds. I just ask you to check out a few of the links posted to see what everyone else is working on and comment there if you can. Everyone loves feedback and a little encouragement on their projects! Also, please link back to this post in your post to get the word out! The more the merrier!

5 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you are not well, hope you are feeling better soon.
    x
    Natalie
    Marigolds' Loft

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I am joining for the first time. I hope I get it all set up correctly. Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feel better soon! I confess I've been kind of looking forward to some post-Christmas "me" knitting myself. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish you a speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete