Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Work in Progress Wednesday 175

Hi guys! I hope all is well. Thank you for all the well wishes you sent along to me last week. I was crazy sick with both a cold and the flu. Talk about a downer! This week, I'm feeling much better and on the road to recovery. That means I can get back to my Christmas knitting which is SOOOO behind. That being said, I can't share with you what I'm working on again. Ack! Hopefully soon!

I hope all of your holiday shopping is going well if you haven't finished yet. :)



For those that are new to WIPW, to share your WIPW post with us, just fill out the Mr. Linky below. Despite it saying you must comment, don't feel as if you do. That is something Mr. Linky automatically adds. I just ask you to check out a few of the links posted to see what everyone else is working on and comment there if you can. Everyone loves feedback and a little encouragement on their projects! Also, please link back to this post in your post to get the word out! The more the merrier!



2 comments: