Friday, February 24, 2012

FO Friday 75


I'm going to make this quick. My internet is going in and out tonight and I don't want to not have a post up for you guys! No FO for me today, as I figured. I am ALMOST done with my sweater and you will see it next week 100%! I can't wait to bind off and show you all the finished project. It's been a long time coming.

I hope you all have a great weekend! For those interested, I'll be posting the March '12 Candy Skein Sock Club colorway on Monday!

Share your FOs!





4 comments:

  1. Aw I was looking forward to seeing your sweater!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Managing without a stable internet connection? OMG, I can't imagine! Can't wait to see the sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Kathleen: I'm excited for both!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope your internet troubles pass quickly. Probably related to all the storms around the country. We've got unbelievable winds right now, just looked out to see how the trees are fairing.

    ReplyDelete