Friday, April 5, 2013

FO Friday 132

Hi everyone and happy Friday! I hope you all had a great week. Mine was insanely busy and today is much of the same, as I'm still working on the big order for a LYS! I hope to post some new colorways to Candy Skein in Yummy fingering today as well, so if you're interested, keep an eye on on Instagram/Twitter/Facebook or the Candy Skein Ravelry group.

As far as a FO, I don't have one unfortunately. I remembered about 2 minutes ago that I had to show you a blocked photo of the cowl from last week, but it's 11:25pm right now and that's the last thing I want to do! HA! You'll have to wait until next week.

As far as my sweater is going, it's flying by! I am already half way done with the hip increases. Crazy, right? I'll be done before you know it! Thanks for the great comments on it last week and the awesome words you all had for the April Candy Skein colorway, Mint Mojito. :)


That's it for me this week. Once it slows down, I still have the Stitches and needle review post to share!

Have a great weekend!

Share your FOs!

5 comments:

  1. Blocking at 11:54 is not something I'd want to do either! Looking forward to seeing it next week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well didn't think i'd make it here this week! Such a welcome break from my blog hell to come and look at everyone's beautiful creations with a cuppa in hand!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see the cowl blocked. I wouldn't risk it in the middle of the night either

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting us this week, can't wait to see what you've been up to!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so excited to finally have an FO post after so many weeks of swap secrecy. Thanks for posting this week, I can't wait to see your completed knits!

    ReplyDelete