Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Work in Progress 154

Hi everyone. So sorry for the very short/abrupt FO Friday this past week. I've been slammed with work and have been in terrible pain. Remember how the weekend before I thought I had the flu and my shoulder hurt? Well, I found out why! I have a abscess wisdom tooth and I need to get it pulled. :( I can't even explain to you how much I'm dreading that. I'm on antibiotics and pain killers which have really helped. The pain is now manageable and the swelling is down. Now I have to find the time to get the tooth pulled. I guess I should be so lucky to have all four of my wisdom teeth up until this point. I'm on the road to recovery (until I get the tooth pulled that is).

Since I've been working so much, I haven't had a chance to do much else (other than work), so I don't have a WIPW to share. I hope to next week, as maybe I'll have a few moments to relax and work on something.



I did want to share that I'm having a Candy Skein Summer sale that starts today and runs until the end of Friday! Just use code Summer Candy to receive 15% off your total purchase. This code only works on in stock items.

That's it for me today. I hope you have a great rest of the week and I'll see you on Friday!

For those that are new to WIPW, to share your WIPW post with us, just fill out the Mr. Linky below. Despite it saying you must comment, don't feel as if you do. That is something Mr. Linky automatically adds. I just ask you to check out a few of the links posted to see what everyone else is working on and comment there if you can. Everyone loves feedback and a little encouragement on their projects! Also, please link back to this post in your post to get the word out! The more the merrier!


9 comments:

  1. Crazy how a wisdom tooth can present in such symptoms! Sounds horrid :( Hope you recover quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I hope you feel better soon! I'm generally super dentist-phobic but I'm sure you'll feel much better when it's out. Take it easy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. **MAKE THE TIME**!!
    Especially since You've gotten to THAT point! - BTW, hope Your Dentist uses LASER-DRILLS. They're PAINLESS, quiet, and fast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear about the wisdom tooth. :/ I had mine out very late too, like...I was using them to chew for years! It's actually much easier and much less painful to have them out later in life because the doctor doesn't have to cut them out of the gum, usually. I didn't have any pain at all. I hope that's the case for you too, once the infection is taken care of. DO get it out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Many of us know how much pain you have:(
    Hope for the best and a very quick recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Joining in for the first time! Sorry to hear you are not feeling well. Hopefully things will be all better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry to hear about your tooth. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH, I am feeling you...heading to the dentist myself. I hope you are up and Knitting soon. Good luck with the Candy sale...I will drop in and look around.

    With All That I Am
    Carrie - The Handmade Homemaker

    ReplyDelete
  9. Toothache can really take over and bring you down. Once it's out you'll be able to crochet to recover. WIP Wednesday is a brilliant idea. I'm just sorry I hadn't found it before now. Cheers, Kerri

    ReplyDelete