Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Work-in-Progress Wednesday 71


Happy Wednesday! I hope all of your holiday knitting is going great, or even better I hope you're finished with it all! Since I'm writing this way in advance, I hope I'm plugging along on socks right now, as that's the last of my Christmas knitting this year.

Anyway, I hope everyone is doing well, and I can't wait to get back and share all of our trip adventures. Have a great rest of the week!

For those that are new to WIPW, to share your WIPW post with us, just fill out the Mr. Linky below. Despite it saying you must comment, don't feel as if you do. That is something Mr. Linky automatically adds. I just ask you to check out a few of the links posted to see what everyone else is working on and comment there if you can. Everyone loves feedback and a little encouragement on their projects! Also, please link back to this post in your post to get the word out! The more the merrier!


5 comments:

  1. Hope you're having a good time on your trip. I loved your monster last time but I can't remember if I said so!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are having a wonderful trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for thinking ahead with the links Tami. Hope you are having a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wouldn't it be nice to have the Christmas knitting done? Ah well, it's going pretty well and Christmas is likely to be merry no matter what comes off my needles! Enjoy your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope your trip is going wonderfully! I'm still working on gift knitting. :)

    ReplyDelete