Friday, December 2, 2011

FO Friday 63

Kind of off topic to start, but I just realized I posted the Candy Skein logo instead of the FO Friday logo last week! That's what I get for trying to cram in the post before the Thanksgiving holiday!

Anyway, to FO Friday. As you can see, no picture, BUT, I finished KNITTING the monster!! WOOT! I had a little issue tonight, as I was rushing to finish knitting the last piece...I snapped my needle in half. Now, with a small needle, that wouldn't be too odd, as last week I broke one of my US size 2 needles, but this was a size 6 needle! Oy. So, after I pouted for awhile, I realized I had another size 6 that I could swap out to finish. My Rhombi sweater is size 6 needles, so luckily, with the needles being interchangeable, I was able to snake it to finish.

Unfortunately, the little setback made it so I didn't have time to stuff and assemble. I promise to get it up today ASAP! So please come back and check out Bea!

Edit: HERE SHE IS!!!!





Share your FOs!




18 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing your finished Monster! See you later!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't done that yet eeek! I could totally see how it would happen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bring the little monster out, glad you got it finished. It always feels good to get a project finished.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see your Bea! I have a monster on my FO today too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I've had that happen before. Glad you were able to finish. I will come back to check out Bea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Ness!! I'm so happy with her!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bea is too cute! I love RD Monsters!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't wait to spend some time later catching up on FO's. I have missed being around!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww Bea rocks. Love the colours... and her ears!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is just adorable!!! Your niece will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sooo cute!!! I want to squish her!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Finally got around to coming back and it was so worth it! She is adorable!!!!!

    (I've asked for the book for Christmas and I'm REALLY hoping Santa doesn't disappoint! )

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute little monster! I love the pink color.

    ReplyDelete