Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Work-in-Progress Wednesday 71


Hi all! Only a few more days until Christmas. Hopefully I'm on the last sock! LOL, It's kind of weird writing these two weeks in advance, but there you go! I hope all of you are resting/relaxing with fun knitting, and aren't too stressed for the holidays. Please enjoy it and have a great time with family. :)

Okay, that's it for me. I'm probably headed to some kind of happy hour while you read this. ;) For those of you who aren't regular visitors, I'm on vacation and will be back to normal scheduling next week! Sorry for the inconvenience.

For those that are new to WIPW, to share your WIPW post with us, just fill out the Mr. Linky below. Despite it saying you must comment, don't feel as if you do. That is something Mr. Linky automatically adds. I just ask you to check out a few of the links posted to see what everyone else is working on and comment there if you can. Everyone loves feedback and a little encouragement on their projects! Also, please link back to this post in your post to get the word out! The more the merrier!


5 comments:

  1. I Hope you are enjoying a Happy Hour! I have to say, after finishing the second to last Christmas gift last night I did pour myself a nice Rum & Coke to celebrate!

    Happy Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to you and everyone who participates in WIP Wednesday and FO Friday. See you all in 2012!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy wip day & happy holidays everone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wasn't WIP Wednesday #71 last week? Shouldn't this post be #72?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope everyone has an awesome holiday...
    Debx

    ReplyDelete