Friday, January 4, 2013

FO Friday 119

Hi everyone! I hope your week and the start of 2013 has been great for you. I haven't had too much time to craft this week (or at least finish anything) so no FO Friday for me today, but I did want to show you the new Juicy Juicy Sport yarn available! This is the same yarn (the two Robin Egg Malt Ball skeins available are the same dye lot) I'm using to make my hat that I shared on Wednesday. This yarn might be my new favorite and I'm so tempted to make a sweater with it!



Juicy Sport is a cabled yarn of 4 double-plies, giving a unique 8-ply 100% superwash merino yarn. Due to it being an 8 ply, it can be used in any pattern for either sport or DK weight. It is superwash and can be machine washed/dried, but to hold the integrity of the dyes, all hand dyed yarn is best when hand washed. This yarn is great for socks, sweaters, hats, gloves, mittens and more! You won’t believe the spring and squish this yarn has, and how beautifully it shows off textured knitting.

Colorways from left to right: Lemon Drop, Lemon Lime, Blue Bubblegum, Robin Egg Malt Ball

 From left to right: Fudge Brownie, Mulberry, Sour Apple, Brain Freeze


Series: Juicy
Fiber content: 100% Merino Wool
Weight: Sport/DK Weight (8-ply)
Yardage: 274 yards
Unit Weight: 100 grams
Care: Machine wash/ Dry low
Price: $23
All above colorways available here!

I also have undyed skein that I can custom dye (no extra charge) in any Candy Skein colorway!






That's it for me today! Have a great weekend and happy crafting!

Share your FOs!


22 comments:

  1. Oh, I love the fresh spring colours from the first (third) picture! Have a great new year 2013 too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, Love that wool, absolutely stunning!!!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That top batch looks amazing.
    Happy New Year and, as always, thanks for hosting.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That yarn looks glorious. As always, you are tempting me to buy from the US which is bad for my bank balance.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The mulberry and sour apple are begging to be used together. love 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! That Robins Egg Malt looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the look of your new yarn! That top picture has seriously brightened my grey winter day : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. What delicious colors! Thanks for helping me think of Springtime!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You really have the prettiest yarn colours. I love the Robins Egg Malt and Brain Freeze. GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH, I need a sweater worth of mulberry and sour apple! These new skeins are gorgeous! I'm going to make a visit to you shop on payday! Do you have any pictures of swatches showing how this yarn knits?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such yummy pictures. Sport is becoming my favorite for baby items. Easy to care for is even better! May have to see who's having babies this year.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The yarn looks good enough to eat, as always!

    Happy New Year. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi - I'm new to FO Friday and WIP Wednesday. I'm giving it a try to see if I can revive my blog as I only posted 4 times last year. Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Juicy indeed! Gorgeous colors!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my, those are some really gorgeous yarns! Drool!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You are such an amazing dyer. It would be fun to watch a video of you doing that.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous colors! So nice to see them, it's so drab and dull now that it's winter here!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the sour apple. It's absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh my goodness! These are gorgeous! I LOVE Robin Egg Malt Ball and Brain Freeze!!!

    ReplyDelete