Friday, January 18, 2013

FO Friday 121

Hey everyone! Hope all is well. I'm very happy that Friday is here! I have many projects almost finished, but none to share today unfortunately. I seriously feel like the hat I'm making is never going to end! I'm not sure why it's taken me so long, as I've enjoyed the pattern and the yarn. Anyway, I will definitely have it finished for you next week!

I'm also almost finished with my cross stitch and will share that with you soon too!

I hope you have a great weekend! Happy Martin Luther King Jr Day to my US followers as well!

Share your FOs!



4 comments:

  1. Hope you have a great weekend - looking forward to your FO next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Hon! Didn't mean to link twice!!!! Tried to fix a mistake and it didn't work out.
    Hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoops! Linked on the wrong post! Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you're recovered from that nasty flu and up and cheery about.

    ReplyDelete