Friday, May 4, 2012

FO Friday 85

Happy Friday everyone! Thank you so much for all of the Candy Skein birthday wishes! Be sure to check out the contest if you haven't already.

I'm so close to finishing my sock, but haven't yet, so nothing to share today unfortunately. I'm decreasing the toe, but was so into the LA Kings game last night that I didn't finish it. I'll definitely have something to share next Friday!

I hope you all have a great weekend. We plan to celebrate Milo, our corgi's 3rd birthday which was Thursday. I'm sure will be headed to the dog beach or park, along with a trip to Petco so he can pick out a new toy. :)

Share your FOs!


18 comments:

  1. Hope you have a fantastic weekend. Looking forward to seeing the socks next week! Congrants on Candy Skeins birthday & thanks ever so much for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulation to your birthday. Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a nice weekend! My FO are socks this week, but they are baby socks. I still need to start my first pair ever of 'normal' socks. I've been wanting to for very long...but I'm a bit nervous about it thihi.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You shouldn't be nervous! They're just bigger than baby socks. It's a lot of stitches, but well worth it.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. LOL, I love pet birthdays, too! They're fun like kid birthdays without the drama.

      Delete
  5. I find I knit faster, the more exciting the game. Everyone here in Canada think the Kings are going to win it all, so best of luck to the team. I've been cheering for the Capitals, but triple OT is too much for me. I couldn't stay up for all of that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. From your typing to the hockey gods' ears! I've been a die hard Kings fan since 1990. It's time to win the cup! :)

      When it's an exciting game, I do knit faster until it's my own team and I'm nervous. LOL

      Delete
  6. Just found my way here! :D Great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking forward to the socks. Congrats on Candy Skein's birthday and May the Fourth be with you! ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! May the Fourth be with YOU! ;) That made me giggle. It does every year.

      Delete
  8. Unfortunately I have no finished objects due to the continued problems with my arm. I am praying that after a month of no knitting or crocheting it will get better. Tami you make lovely yarn.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't wait to see the socks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on your birthday - always a special day. Terrific socks. Cheers, Karen.

    ReplyDelete