Friday, May 11, 2012

FO Friday 86

Happy Friday! This is going to be quick because I got out of bed to write this. To be honest, this week I don't know if I'm coming or going as my days have been all screwed up. I remembered to write a post before going to knitting group, as I brought my camera so my friend Miki could take a picture of my sock for me. Yes, I took my sock and camera to Panera tonight as I had no one at home to take a pic for me! LOL And yes, I did get some odd looks as I modeled the sock next to the window so we got natural light. Then I forgot when I got home, as our group normally meets on Monday and not Thursday. Oops. Anyway, at least I'm remembering it before it goes up to post.

As mentioned, I have one sock finished of my Orange Sherbet Hermione's Everyday Socks! I'm not going to post all the details about the pattern/yarn/needles I'm using since I don't have both socks finished. I am, however, hoping to finish the second sock very soon as I'm at the pickup for the gusset. Not much longer!


Excuse my EXTREMELY white (so pale it almost looks blue, doesn't it?) leg! WOWZER! LOL 


You can see the texture of the sock better in this pic and though my leg still looks insanely white, it's not AS scary!


For those that have been asking, I will have a few skeins of Orange Sherbet up in the shop this coming week for purchase! I'll be sure to let you know when they've been added, along with a few others colors of Yummy fingering. :)

I hope you have a great weekend! I'll be headed to LA this weekend to spend time with my family and also to go to the LA Kings watch party for game one of the Western Conference Finals. GO KINGS!

Share your FOs!



19 comments:

  1. I love the orange - i can feel an orange phase starting to come over me.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely bright colour. They look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow- I love it! I have been meaning to try that pattern... why is there not as much knitting time as I want there to be? no fair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Today, I'm doing NOTHING although I'm very tempted when I see your socks. But no, no, no.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are some seriously beautiful socks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice socks....a pattern I have to try

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks like you may have actually done the full 18 repeats of the pattern. I did not. They wouldn't have fit at the top if I had done all 18 repeats. So, I did 12 repeats. That's a decent sock length for me anyway. I'm only at the heel of the first one, however...so I can't even show one off :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL...that had to be fun, modeling your socks at Panera. I can picture it now. Sounds like fun to me. Only we crazy crafters would relate. Love the pretty orange socks, nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the texture of the sock! Such a nice color too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ha! My legs look just like that... except maybe whiter. I have a pair of khaki shorts that REALLY show off their blinding blue-whiteness :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the socks. The yarn is beautiful with the self shading. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very nice. Really like the pattern to the top part.

    ReplyDelete
  14. love your blog and love to go to the others too. thanks for the links..

    ReplyDelete