Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Dyeing for Fun Part 5

I had great fun with this colorway, but had to be super careful not to felt the yarn since it's 100% wool. I knew what I wanted to get going in, a colorway that looked like caramel apple, and I'm really happy with how it turned out.

That being said, I can't wait to show you what I have next week. It's a fun colorway and also is self stripping.






Colorway: Caramel Apple
Fiber content: 100% Peruvian Highland Wool
Weight: Worsted weight
Yardage: 220 yards
Unit Weight: 100 grams
Care: Hand Wash/Dry Flat
Dyed with: Kool-aid and Wilton's Icing Dye

3 comments:

  1. Those colors are perfect for a caramel apple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delusional Knitter, thank you! As soon as it finished drying, I knew exactly what to call it. :)

    ReplyDelete