Thursday, June 28, 2012

Candy Skein- July '12 Sock Colorway Bomb Pop!





It's that time again! It's time to reveal the new Candy Skein monthly sock colorway!






I've been waiting for the calendar to turn to July since I started the sock club just for this one colorway. I have great summer memories as a kid running through sprinklers, swimming until my fingers were wrinkled and enjoying one of my favorite cold summer treats, a Bomb Pop Popsicle. That's why I picked Bomb Pop as the July 2012 colorway! This yarn would be perfect for a shawl, socks, hat, gloves and more!



Colorway: Bomb Pop
Fiber content: 75% Merino Wool, 25% Nylon Superwash
Weight: Fingering Weight
Yardage: 465 yards
Unit Weight: 100 grams
Care: Machine wash/Tumble dry low
Price: $20
BUY


And still available through July 1st, Lemongrass Sour!




2 comments: