Friday, June 29, 2012

FO Friday 93

Hi everyone! I was so hoping to finish the shawl I showed you on Wednesday, but unfortunately I hurt my neck earlier in the week and it just keeps getting worse. When the Advil kicks in, I'm able to knit (and work), but when it wears off it isn't pretty...at all.

That being said, I'm going to keep this short. I hope you all have a great weekend and I promise to have a FO next week for you!

If you haven't checked it out yet, I revealed the July colorway yesterday! I love love love it and hope to get to knitting it soon.

Candy Skein July '12 colorway, Bomb Pop! On sale and shipping now!

Share your FOs!


12 comments:

  1. Love the colours!!! I hope your neck gets better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of the colors you do, they're gorgeous.

    Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous colors! :)

    I hope your neck feels better soon. That sounds awful! :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a fun colorway! I'm sorry your neck hurts. I hope you have a heating pad to put upon it. Keep it swaddled in a cowl if you can.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope your neck gets better soon. Nothing worse than pain. Love the new colourway. Looking forward to seeing some of it knitted up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Red is always fun to knit with.

    Happy 4th


    With All That I Am
    Carrie "The Handmade Homemaker"

    ReplyDelete