Friday, June 8, 2012

FO Friday 90

Hi everyone! I hope you had a great week and will have an even better weekend. Unfortunately, I didn't get as much knitting as I had hoped on my trip so no FO for me today. I promise to have one next week. I did however have a great time on my trip, but it's always good to be home.

As I mentioned in my short post yesterday, I will be announcing the winners of the Candy Skein 1st Birthday contest this coming Tuesday. When I had set the original date of the 7th, I didn't know I would be out of town for the week before that. I want to make sure I get everyone accounted for so that it's done fairly. I hope you understand.

That's it for me today. Again, have a great weekend and happy knitting!



8 comments:

  1. Glad you had a good time on your trip! I'll look forward to seeing your FOs next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to travel but also to come home, that always looks better then before the travel. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's always nice to be back in your own bed isn't it?! Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my first time joining the link up! I'm glad I can. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you had a great time on your trip.

    This is my first F.O., but not my last. Love seeing what other people are doing and what they have finished. Very inspiring.

    Thank you for making both W.I.P. and F.O. Friday running every week. It's such a great idea with people sharing they projects :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi!

    I mencioned you in my blog: http://mibruno.com/sunshine-award/

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete