Friday, June 15, 2012

FO Friday 91


Hi everyone! Happy Friday! I'm hopefully home when you read this and the car made it back. ;) I'm ready to shock you all, as I actually have a FO WITH a picture. Crazy, right? HA. Unfortunately it's a cheating FO as the second sock is about 1/2 finished, but what can ya do. You have to take FOs where you can get them.

This weekend is going to be hopefully be nice and relaxing as my husband is back in town now for at least this next week. This will be his first full week at home since the beginning of May, so we're very grateful. We hope to spend the weekend working in the garage (it doesn't sound fun, but it is when we get to work on our own things, me Candy Skein and he is building a guitar, but side by side), going to the beach and possibly the San Diego Fair. I have to say, I love going to the fair each summer and last year we missed it! The best part of the whole thing? THE FOOD!!!! If we're not too tired it will be on our list of things for this weekend and if not, next. Do you have anything planned coming up?


Now onto why you came, FO Friday!



I'll give you all the major details when I finished the second one, as I did change a few things. I will say now that this is the Horcrux sock pattern on Ravlery done in Candy Skein Sock Club May '12, Candy Skein 1st Birthday! The color is a little off in this picture, as the yarn is a little less blue and a little more green. When I finish the pair, I'll try and get a more accurate picture. :)


That's it for me today! Share your FOs!



14 comments:

  1. Love your sock so cute and colour is lush.
    I bet its going to be so nice having hubby home an working side by side. Not sure I could work next to my husband without falling out! :)
    Hope you get your car back today too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just discover your shop, if I was not on a yarn diet, I would have wanted to buy everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful sock, gorgeous color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous sock, I'm glad you will get some time with your man.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your finished sock is great, I love the color!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! It looks perfect. I hope to get some one on one time tomorrow with my man too. It's been a while since we did something fun together. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great socks! I'm glad you and your husband are able to spend time together.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The sock has turned out beautifully. That yarn is delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that sock! It might have to go into the queue!

    ReplyDelete
  10. NIce sock! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I nominated you for a sunshine award on my blog! http://thegaugewars.blogspot.com/2012/06/sunshine-award.html

    ReplyDelete